søndag den 20. oktober 2013

Identity?

At 3 am I'm sitting and watching Awkward. I have never seen it from the first season, just a couple of episodes here and there. I have just watched episode 2 of the first season, a scene made me think back of how I act around certain people. I'm never the same person depending on who I interact with. Different people get to talk to a different parts of me. I haven't really given much thought to the psychological sides of my baggage, and one stands out, the scene I was watching made me think of identity crisis. I have a hard time to maintain the true me, the real me, my real identity to all people.
I guess if I do some more thinking, my boyfriend is the only one who gets to see and experience the real me. Not all of me, but the Cat I feel is more me.
I always feel uncomfortable around others, where I feel I am not the real me.
Cat

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar