fredag den 7. februar 2014

Pier One Winter boots

Yay i got my winter boots today, i ordered them from zalando.dk my old ones was an x-mas gift from my mother 3 years ago. And have been put to really good use during the winter here in denmark. The old ones broke a week ago and i choose to glue them to hold on just alittle longer, atleast until i got a pair of new ones.
My new pier one are a bit big in size 38, feels like a 39, but as i have expirienced alot of winter boots are big in sizes. I will buy some soles to put in them. And i have expirienced that my shoes does feel warmer at winter time if i have soles in them. Only down side about the pier one is the zipper it on the inside of my legs and i am affraid of that they will hatch on to each other when i walk cause i have large calfs and then to rubb them againsy each other when walking. But lets see how it goea, for now i love them
Cat

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar