onsdag den 18. september 2013

Change

So this is it. Im done with facebook. Im going to blog instead, if you Want to read Then read, i dont really Care what you do.

Im not going to delete my facebook account, but i am never ever Again going to log on to facebook Again.
Facebook has to Much drama, to many comercials. Im so fed op with being suspicious, using facebook as an search Engine to find anything stupid. Im tired of it, and it Drains me.
Im removing an distraction that is making me insecure. Im done, fed up, hate facebook.

Im doing this blog as a Way to write Stuff off, see it as an online diary, yes diary, i Will write about anything and everything.
Im sick of having to hold back all the time, i am not Like you, im different, yes i really am different from others. Like on facebook i had to reconsider anything i posted or uploaded, fucking stupid, why tha hell do i have to contain so Much of my self just because it may hurt someones feelings or whatever. F*** Y**, im not going to box my self up for you.

Im tired of not being able to voice my self, i cannot be silent, it is building up inside of me and im ready to Explode.

Im always affraid of saying the Wrong Stuff, im no good with creating connections to People, im always misunderstood, i hate that, i hate being misunderstood, yes i know i am not an easy person to understand.
The fact is, i dont trust People, there are the few friends i have that havent run away from me, When i shared my most hidden secrets, but there are alot of Them who turned Their back to me. This made me shun creating connections with people, and instead i hid, mostly online, but extremly i hid inside
of me, i closed off the World.

Now its hard to get past my fake face.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar