torsdag den 14. november 2013

I don't give a crap

Good morning
So I have uploaded a couple of drawings and a painting this morning, I am I bit bored atm. had a rude awakening this morning, BFs phone rang and he was running 5 min late, so I ofc also woke up, I hope coffee will help my head, when I sleep to little it feels like its being squeezed.

so...what to write...what to write...
Oh I became an aunt for the fouth time last week....beautiful baby Kahlan...looks a lot like her dad (my oldest sibling), hopefully I will go to Norway and meet all of them. I would love to do that...if money weren't that tight....Norway for family or BFs brother GFs 30 year party vacation...hmm...

you know...I don't really give a crap at work...I am a full time cleaning lady...yay...no...I used to like it...I work alone...no one is bothering me...except...when they complain....I don't really know what they complain about...they aren't being specific, it's as if they just want to complain about anything because there isn't anything to complain about.
I split Fridays work, half Friday, half sunday....and inbetween there I don't know if anything happens, so...you know what....I don't give a crap...complain all you want, I did my work. I do want to quit, but where else will I work, I don't want to go unemployed, its friggin boring. Tough I could go back to school...or I would love to go back to school, just not regular school, I want to go to art school. But...again...money is tight. Blæh...

Ahh...Family...babies....I have a BF who is not ready, and a head that is broken...I do think about starting a family...but it seems so far away...and I can't get well if a don't workout and eat the right stuff...but I can't workout if my heel wont heal....

Love doesn't hurt, people do...
Cat

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar